Friday, August 31, 2012

It's Friday, need I say more?

Glad it is Friday and my four day weekend has begun, busy day over here today and I am pooped.  I had big plans for today's blog post but time and logistics got in the way of all I wanted to do for it, so you all will have to settle for this!  As usual Gracie and I hit Starbucks bright and early, we were up before anyone should be up on their day off, but lately I have these panicked dreams that I am late or my alarm clock did not go off and I wake up all in a dither and can't go back to sleep.  So we got up and went to feed our addiction!  

Waiting so patiently!

Neighbor friend Kris and I got this bright idea that we want to join CrossFit, (yes, we are crazy) so we went to check it out this morning and see if it was something we wanted to sell our souls to. I am not sure if I liked it enough to commit to it, but I like the idea behind it and I could really use to tone up my legs and my middle jiggle and I think this would do the trick, so I will think about it.  A bunch of DOCC gals are doing the CrossFit in San Juan, so I might stop by and see if I like theirs better, plus it would be fun to continue to workout with them.  

SCARY!

Gracie-girl had to go to the Vet today, she needed a couple of shots for her license and Doggie Daycare, so off we went.  Gracie hates the Vet with a passion and practically body slammed herself against the door to get out.  Turns out the poor girl has two ear infections as well, lets just say putting ear drops in her is a B&*%H, so that ought to be fun for the next five days.  Did you know my pooch weighs 74lbs, I was seriously shocked, the last time she was weighed she was at 54lbs.  Holy Cow, she has gained 20lbs. and she does not eat cookie dough like I do to explain the weight gain.  



Super Mom and I went to lunch together, we had our famous cobb salad and split some cheesecake, yes, it was delish!  Sorry, no picture, I remembered after the food was gone.

Today was a sad day in the flip flop world, righty died today!  She was a great shoe, she walked miles and miles and she even survived a Gracie attack where she lost a flower.  She flopped for the last time this morning before giving up and breaking in two, such a sad day, lefty will forever miss her.  

One of my favorite pairs!

After lunch we went to pick-up my new glasses, it is sooooo cool to see things clearly and I am no longer a major driving hazard on the road, such a relief!  I wore them most of the day just to see where and when I would need them the most, well, let's just say I could wear them all day, they make everything so pretty.  However, I think they gave me a headache, guess I need to get used to them.  

Just keepin' it real, this is what I look like most of the time, hair up and no make-up!
Please pardon the arms, they look so gross!

Well folks, it is 8:55pm and while I am sure you are all out having a good time, I am at home getting ready for bed, yawn, hope you all made it outside to enjoy the Blue Moon tonight!  

Good Night!



1 comment:

  1. Double ear infection and no complaining? She is a tough one. Ps are ur glasses Calvin Klein? They look like mine!

    ReplyDelete