So I made it to the eye doctor this morning and shockingly enough I did not leave with a massive headache! I did however have to confess that it has been almost 4 years since I had the eyes checked, oops. Anyways, you all will be thrilled to know I am no longer a hazard on the road at night, I will be able to see all street signs and when looking at you across a room you will no longer come in blurry! Super Mom came with me for moral support and to help me pick out my new set of eyes, I am bummed, I should of had her take pics! I decided to go all fancy and I got me some Juicy Couture glasses, yep the only time time I will own anything made by Juicy. It was a tough call cause Kate Spade was in the final top two, but got booted by Juicy. I really wanted Kate Spade glasses to go with my Kate Spade purse, but it did not happen, HA the one and only time I try to be all trendy. Anyways below is a pic of the new eyes, they should be ready next week so I will take a real pic with them then.
I also got a new "do" this afternoon! It has been over a year since I last got my hair cut and boy howdy did it need it! I am always nervous getting it cut, always freaked out that I won't like it, but it turned out great and I won't wait an entire year before I go back!

No comments:
Post a Comment