So the Dentist was a bust this morning, errrrrr! There is nothing at this point that he can do to fix my highly sensitive, cannot chew anything, don't touch tooth. I cried, I cry pretty much every time, because all I ever get is bad doom and gloom news about how I grind my teeth, my gums are receding, I am doing irreversible damage, etc. I am way to young to be having dental problems like this, it is soooooo freaking frustrating however, on the bright side, I was pleased to hear that I am not the only who is going through this, he has one other patient like me, yep, that was not reassuring enough. Lets just say I was a hot mess when I left there and I am seriously considering dentures! So in my moment of frustration I took myself to my happy place; the beach chair/cooler/all things fun aisle at Target! I don't know what it is but that is my favorite place of any store, weird, yes I am. Well, after I dreamed of all the fun things I could buy in the aisle I went and bought all the things I needed, seriously I have not bought anything in a long time, cause I never have time, so it appeared as if I was shopping for a small army, was packing it all away for winter and somehow found ubber amounts of storage space in my house for all of the stuff. I have no idea what came over me, but I am stocked up for awhile, have no fear of running out of toilet paper of toothpaste for a long time and bought me some nice new bath towels that I have needed for years now, but was slightly protesting buying because my Mom would always nag ask when I was going to buy new bath towels and it annoyed me so I refused to buy any, can you say stubborn? Anyways, I am in a much better state of mind now that my shopping for the most part is done, my washer and dryer are humming away making things all nice and clean and that my no food diet is starting cause I have given up subjecting my tooth to pain for at least a week cause that is when I will have to go back to the dentist to figure out what our next move is, all I can see is dollar signs flashing through my head. Wish me luck, maybe the tooth fairy will leave me some money under my pillow to help pay for everything!
Anyone want to go toilet papering?
Umm, ya it is time!


No comments:
Post a Comment