Today I am going from two eyes to four eyes at 10:00am. Oh my gosh it is going to be amazing, I am going to be able to see street signs when driving, people at the end of hallways, no more halo's around lights and best of all the blur will be gone! I have been putting this off for years and I have final bit the bullet and I am going to the eye doctor! Can I get a way to go erin? I am hoping to get contacts but if for some reason I cannot then I will have to get glasses, what do you all think about some of the choices I have picked out? Lol!
After the eye doctor, I am headed off to get my haircut (yep, it has been over a year since my last cut), what do you think about these styles?
Ha, kidding, anyways I will be new person this afternoon with new eyes and a new hairdo!
No comments:
Post a Comment