Sunday, August 26, 2012

Giddy-Up!

Yesterday was the Rancho Mission Viejo Rodeo in San Juan Capistrano and let's just say it was AWESOME!  Melisa and I met up with some of my paddling friends for some fun and the cowboys did not disappoint!  This was the first time I have been and I cannot wait till next year, it was such a fun way to spend the afternoon and soooo not a typical sport I would watch, talk about a bunch of crazy testosterone driven bunch of guys who clearly have no fear of losing their life to some crazy animal with large sharp horns coming out of its head.




Please ignore the crazy lady screaming in the background, she was a little too in to it!






Bull riding = CRAZY

Melisa and I both agreed we would not mind taking one of them home as a souvenir!

Yee-Haw!

No comments:

Post a Comment