Tuesday, August 28, 2012

One Month People, ONE MONTH!

Today marks one month (mark your calendars) to the dreaded day.......my birthday!!  I am getting old people!!!  So in order to cheer me up this is what you can get me for my birthday!  

-Things that sparkle!

-Gift Cards to my favorite stores (Gap, J.Crew, Starbucks, Banana Republic, etc)

-Surfboard or Stand Up Paddleboard (I'm not picky)!

-External hard drive; have you seen all of the pics I take?  I so need this NOW!!

-A new portable air compressor that plugs into my car (mine has died, thankfully the neighbor guy came to the rescue).

-Emergency bike kit with all the roadside essentials, or not, that is if you want to have to come pick me up from the side of the road when my bike gets a flat.

-A steering paddle, gonna need one for next year!

I know, these are all ultra exciting!  Lol, kidding, these are just things I want but have not found the strength to part with my $$$$ to buy, so I thought you all could buy them for me!  :)


BTW, I know this post sounds incredibly shallow, so no need to leave any type of nasty gram, thank you much!

No comments:

Post a Comment