Tuesday, September 11, 2012

Zip Ready, Zip Away!


Apparently after paddling 28 miles to Catalina that was not enough for a couple adventure seeking gals, so Sheila and I purchased tickets to do the Catalina Zipline on Sunday.  It was one of the Funnest things I have done in a long time!  The zipline tour was about 2 hours long, there were 5 different ziplines and 10 people in our group.  The first zipline was the hardest one to jump off the ledge, I was a little nervous and kind of felt like I was jumping to my death, but after that it was a lot of fun.  

Safety First!
Ya, I thought I might die at this point too!
Sheila! 
Me!


If you look close, all of that wake is the guys starting their race, we could see them from the zipline.

This pic should of been on the previous post, oops!

Ricki, Jill, Wennie, Margaret, Me and Sheila! 


No comments:

Post a Comment