What a day! I just knew today was going to be great! My day started off with a mad dash out the door, totally normal occurrence everyday, but today I was a little later then normal getting out the door, went to my favorite Starbucks and scored a FREE coffee, hit every green light all the way to Antonio, AMAZING, pulled into work before the bells rang, way to go ME, was chatting it up my boss and ended up going to the NPRA conference in Anaheim, but the day does not stop there.......I knew my friend Kelsey was there, so with the power of social media, I was able to connect with her (ya, saw her for maybe 2 minutes but don't worry, we have lunch plans tomorrow), attended two sessions at the conference and came back with a bunch of ideas, hit the expo with my coworkers Judi and Wendi, went to lunch at Bubba Gumps with some of their pals, headed back to work and then it was off to paddling practice. Geez, no wonder I am tired!
Yep, just another day at the office, testing out the Zamboni!
Wendi getting in the way of the picture I wanted to take!
You know these code things, ya, well I figured out how to make them today, so easy it is crazy, however, I am super stoked that I can do this!
Tomorrow, I am back at the conference for more learning and then I will be meeting up with a few more of my Cupertino peeps for dinner, I am really excited!


No comments:
Post a Comment