Wednesday, September 18, 2013

10 days and I think my life will be over!

Ten days till my birthday people, I think I just vomited a little in my mouth, I am going to be 35, gasp, I'm not married and I do not have any kids, I wonder what people will think?! Lol!  Please say it ain't so, I don't want to be 35, I want to be 25 (actually I would rather be 28, that was my golden birthday and it was a great year that year), life is passing by way too quickly, please make it stop.  Thankfully the 27th is my Friday off, so I can sit inside my dark bedroom and mourn the passing of another year all by myself, whah!  If you would like to get me something to make me feel better, here are a few things you can buy me......

- Gift cards, I need new clothes desperately and somehow I spent all of my $$$ this summer!  Banana Republic would be a great place for me to shop!

- Or Super Dad could make me something like this!

- Or a paddle cover found here!
  
- Instead of a cover how about a paddle?  I would like the flower one size 49 please!

- Or you can all just come celebrate with me on September 28th and we will have a grand ole time!

I really don't need anything, just some wants!

Happy Birthday to me in ten days!

No comments:

Post a Comment