Saturday, December 20, 2014

Because I Don't Want to Forget!

Gracie can make me crazy but she is really a great dog!  I take pictures of her all of the time because some day she will be gone and I don't want to forget how much fun she was. We had a park date with the Sheriff, Mr. Pie and Milo yesterday.  I knew it would be wet out at the park because it was early in the morning, but what I was not thinking of when I said yes to the park date was that it would be MUDDY.  They were doing field maintenance so it was more mud than grass and it was a mess, but what could I do, there was no way I was going to be able to put Gracie back in the car with out playing ball.  Gracie and Milo played ball for awhile and then Gracie had an identity crisis and started rolling around in the mud like a pig.  Deep inside I think Gracie was laughing because she knew there was nothing I could do when she decided to roll around in the mud :/.  She was a hot mess when we left, but whatever it was only mud, nothing a bath could not fix.  Gracie does not get the opportunity to get dirty very often so I had to go with it and despite my best efforts the baby wipe bath was not cutting it so I took her to doggie daycare where they gave her a much needed bath. 

It's kind of funny because she only rolls on one side of her body.

Ya, lets now shake the mud onto everyone.


The Sheriff working on a little training.


All clean!  I had to put a new collar on her as well, she total destroyed her cupcake collar, smh.

No comments:

Post a Comment