Saturday, December 27, 2014

Christmas 2014

Merry two days after Christmas and Happy 7th Birthday Miss Mari!  I hope all of you had a wonderful Christmas like we did.  I always look forward to Christmas cards and this year did not disappoint, I told the Sheriff that I thought we needed to send out Christmas cards he just laughed and said "why?", ooookay, I guess that was code for ummm, no.  Perhaps if I said you can get a puppy he would of jumped all over the Christmas card bandwagon, so to all my friends, thank you for the cards, sorry that we did not send you one, its the Sheriff's fault.


I worked a half day and then joined the parents for church and a yummy prime rib dinner, sadly this was the only picture I took, so you are just going to have to imagine what it looked like all put together.

Worst food photographer ever!

When I got home from the parents I had a ton of presents that needed to be wrapped, somehow I overlooked them when I was doing my wrapping a few days before, so lucky me, I got to stay up late and warp, not fun.  I decided that I was over the whole ribbon thing and only my mom's were going to get ribbon.


Christmas morning I headed over to the Sheriff's house bright and early so we could unwrap presents with Mr. Pie and eat breakfast together before he headed out to fight crime putt around the harbor on a boat work.  We made paleo pancakes and a egg casserole, both were very good, we modified the egg casserole a bit so that we did not have a ton left over.

So not a food photographer and half the breakfast is missing!  The Sheriff took the leftover pancakes to work with him and the guys liked them so I call that a win!

After breakfast I headed to the parents house to unwrap more presents before the rest of the gang showed up.  Here are our sweet kiddo's, its easiest to get a sort of good shot of them if they sit on the couch.  This one came out kind of blurry, but with the 30 of them that I took it is hard to tell which one is good when uploading to the blog, so this will have to do.


Mike was the lucky person who got to wear the ugly sweater vest while opening presents, my Mom is trying to start a new tradition, not sure how it is going to work but we will roll with it.


Us four got the memo to wear black and white.

Caroline got this hopscotch game from G&G and the three little kids loved it.

And because girlfriend is so cute with that red nose, I just had to include a few of my favorite pics.





XXX

No comments:

Post a Comment