Happy New Year Everyone! It is amazing to think that we have all survive since the Y2K "crisis" 15 years ago, lol. 2014 was great, I think 2013 was a tad bit better in some ways, but I am looking forward to what 2015 will be bringing us in the next few months. Just for the record we had snow in Orange County Tuesday night and some of the residents of Rancho Santa Margarita woke up to a legit amount of snow in their yards, so much so channel 2 news was there. I worked 14+ hours yesterday and I have a major work hangover headache, I am hoping I am just tired and not getting sick. I have not been sick in years and I am not about to break that streak now, however I have not moved from my couch since about 10am this morning and we are quickly approaching 4pm, I am starting to get worried. I just texted the Sheriff to see what time he gets off work, if it is early enough I hope we can go grab dinner and if it is not then I do not need to shower or wash my hair, well maybe I will shower but HELL NO I am not washing my hair. I have been debating on New Years Resolutions, I don't want to do the typical eat better, lose 15 lbs. and go to the gym more because those are things that should be a regular part of your life so I think I have come up with one for 2015. I have gotten into the habit if the Sheriff is working on a Friday or Saturday night I just stay home, but in 2015 I am going to start reaching out to my friends more and getting together with them while he is working
and get out.
and get out.


No comments:
Post a Comment