The Sheriff, Mr. Pie and I went last weekend to look at puppies, why we went to look at puppies you ask? I have NO idea besides the Sheriff really wants one and I do NOT. I posted a couple pictures on Facebook and that seriously started a firestorm, such a firestorm that I almost went on a rant on the blog and deleted my Facebook page, it was bad, omg!!! The puppies were super cute and I swear the Sheriff took us there so that I could snuggle them and love them and then say "yes, but it did not work and I explained to him all of the reasons why we should not get a puppy at this time. Despite my lack of wanting a puppy the Sheriff continues to send me puppy names all.of.the.time. I swear he is trying to break me, thankfully there have been several engagements announced on Facebook the last few days and that keeps me strong and focused. No puppy until there is a ring and a baby, the.end.
They were cute and I did love holding them, but NO, I still do not want one.

No comments:
Post a Comment