Good news everyone our two chicks will be 32 weeks this Wednesday, that means we could be holding them in as little as three weeks (lets hope they stay in longer)! This past Saturday my Mom threw Shannon a small baby shower of just family members. It was nice that it was a small group where we could all sit and talk with no silly baby shower games. I wish I had taken more pictures, my Mom did such a nice job and everything turned out perfect.
This name banner turned out so cute, I wish I had a better picture of it close up so you can see the detail.
Lots of big gifts for two tiny babies.
The nice and simple food spread.
Big sister Caroline showed up to help unwrap a couple presents.
We don't have many belly shots and in order to not be very annoying I do not ask Shannon to take any, but today was different, it was her baby shower so she needed one taken.
And the big gifts unwrapped!
One of my Mom's high school friends made these turtles, they turned out so cute,
Maybe so Eskimo!
I made these, they are nothing fancy, but they look so cute.
Cole and Mari came too, they hung out with Ryan, Caroline and Grampy during the shower because they were headed to Auntie Erin's for the weekend after the shower was over, more on that tomorrow!
Congrats Shannon, we cannot wait to meet the babes and Mom you did a fantastic job as always!






No comments:
Post a Comment