Friday, January 30, 2015

Friday Fail!

So I have been really trying to get a decent amount of exercise in lately.  I went through a period of time where I just wanted to be lazy!  Paddling season wore me out and I needed a break.  I have to say I have been pretty good about hitting the gym, watching what I eat and taking better care of myself, between work and life there is not a whole lot of extra time in the day. So today being my friday off I had high hopes in the exercise dept.  I was going to go to Pilates at 7:30am and then hit spin class at 9:30am, so I got up got dressed and was out the door at 6:50am, so I could get my Starbucks.  I walk into Starbucks looking like this…..

Yes, I look like something the cat dragged in and NO, I don't normally post full body selfies or selfies without a cute kiddo in them, sorry, I hope I did not scare you.

Anyways I walk into Starbucks looking far from beautiful in anybody's standards, order my coffee and notice this random guy looking at me, I quick go through my brain of all the possibilities of who this dude could be and no luck, I have no idea who he is until I walk out of Starbucks.  I walk out, he is waiting for me to leave, he starts making small talk, tells me I look beautiful (clearly he had not had his coffee and he is delusional, my hair was a hot mess, no shower has occurred and no make-up has been applied) and asks me out on a date.  And now I remember how I know him, he had waited for me outside of Starbucks a long time ago and mentioned the beautiful thing but did not ask me out.  I politely declined, got in my car, looked in the mirror and just shook my head, poor guy has really low standards.

I drive to Pilates arrive about 7:20am, look at my phone and realize the class I signed up for starts at 9:30am, doh! I am two hours early and it is at the same time as spin class, boo!  I go home walk the dog and go back two hours later.  I could of been sleeping all that time and avoided the awkward moment at the coffee shop, total Friday fail on my part, I guess spin will have to wait till Sunday. 

The End


No comments:

Post a Comment