Friday, January 23, 2015

Five on Friday!


1. Today is my brother Ryan’s birthday, Happy Birthday Ryan!  Ryan got a tattoo a few weeks ago and my parents are still flipping out about it!  LOL!



2. A few days ago my sister and her family had to suddenly goodbye to their dog Mingus.  Mingus with diagnosed with cancer in his heart and there was nothing they could do.  It was so sad to hear that news, Mingus was an awesome dog and my sister and brother in-law were the best pet parents to him. RIP Mingy!



3. I saw this video online and I knew immediately what the Sheriff does at work when patrolling the harbor...



Instead of singing all day long perhaps he should be figuring out how he is going to buy me this…..



4. The twins could be here in as little as three weeks, crazy!  It seems like just yesterday we found out there are two of them and now it is almost time for them to come out and play.  Prayers for healthy babies greatly appreciated!



5. I decided to get a jump on things and I filed my taxes on Tuesday, yay for the refund coming my way!  Now lets hope that I do not get anymore “important tax documents” in the mail cause that would NOT be good.  

Happy Friday Everyone! 

No comments:

Post a Comment