Monday, January 10, 2011

I am FREEEEEE!

Today I cancelled my cable and I do not know why, but I feel so free!  It was the greatest experience to call Cox and tell them "I am done!".  It is not like I had some horrible experience with the cable company, like when they mysteriously lose the cable box that you turned in years earlier or when your cable does not work and you look at a fuzzy screen all day. I have just come to the conclusion that I no longer need to pay $$$ every month for a service that really has no productive purpose in life and maybe just maybe I will be able to get some projects completed around my house with my new found free time!  However, I have to say that I am slightly nervous about this decision and afraid of what I miss out on (thank goodness for the internet), but am excited about the new creativity that this decision might bring to me in the near future, I guess if anything my house will be cleaner, the laundry will be folded and the trash will be taken out (who am I kidding, the trash will still pile up!).  So wish me luck, I know that many people in this world manage to get by everyday without cable, so I should have no problem!!   So for now, Cox is no longer my friend in this digital age!      

1 comment:

  1. Well, if you need to watch something, come on over to my house cuz I am not brave enough to give my cable up yet ; )

    ReplyDelete