Yesterday my sister sent me this picture of a pool in the backyard of one of her new clients. Well, anyone who knows me knows how strongly I feel about pool fences, locked gates and that every child should start swimming lessons by four months old and everyone knows that I do not think I am being ridiculous. Drownings are 100% preventable with proper supervision and barriers around pools. Anyway, for once in my lifetime I am going to say I think this pool owner has gone to the extreme with pool safety, I am not disagreeing with them, I am just not sure how they swim in this pool. Part of me is wondering if they had a child drown in this pool and this is where the grieving process took them, to completely cover the pool with material that cannot be removed in order to prevent another accident? Did you notice the creepy little house behind the pool? I am kind of wondering what has gone on in there? This whole backyard kind of freaks me out, I wonder what the main house looks like? I am sure it makes a great haunted house for Halloween!

wow that IS wierd! i bet though that they found out that is costs MORE to fill a pool than to just rebuild it so they probably decided to do neither and let it just grow weeds under a metal gate!
ReplyDelete