Wednesday, January 19, 2011

Sew Fun!

I think I am done, at least for now!!  I spent the last few days hard at work and I need a break, so for now lil Caroline is gonna have to stick to these burp cloths or all of her spit up needs or at least until I get another wild idea in my head and whip out some more!  However, I am leaning towards baby bibs for my next project, I have some good scraps that I can use to practice with.  Did you know that the JoAnn's in Foothill Ranch is a MEGA JoAnn's?  I had no idea until I went there on my dinner break the other night for some more supplies, I was shocked and overwhelmed and so needed more than one hour to scope out the place, good thing I have to take the toll road to get there otherwise I would be there every day!  

Here they are!

2 comments:

  1. ok bibs and THEN you have to make onesies! You can just sew things like that cute little cupcake right on the white onesie! then when you get really good, you can ask mandi how to dye the onesie before you sew on it. very cool gifts!

    ReplyDelete