Wednesday, May 4, 2011

30 days free and clear!

Hi my name is Erin and I am a coffee addict.  Today I celebrate the one month mark of NO coffee!!!  Yep, you read that right I have not been to Starbucks or any other coffee shop for 30 days.  30 days of no coffee or caffeine has been a challenge and I still feel the pull back to the mothership, but I am staying strong and pushing forward. A lot of people I know had doubts that I could do it, I am proud to have proved them wrong! I think it will be at least another month before I can enjoy a white mocha here and there without getting hooked, I am so an addict.  The best news in all of this is my wallet is getting fatter ($$$ savings) and my pancreas is healthier (no more sugar).

1 comment:

  1. CONGRATS!!!!! seriously, every little addiction quit deserved to be celebrated ;) now it's my turn! hehe...

    PS - I just ran across your whale stencil so I"ll have to get it to you somehow...maybe snail mail?

    ReplyDelete