Tuesday, May 3, 2011

Just my thoughts!

Did you know that you can bring your dog into Home Depot?  I think that is utterly ridiculous and I will NEVER EVER bring my sweet little cannot do anything wrong angel Gracie there.  The only store that I think pets should be allowed in is the pet store, but I guess not everyone see's things the way I do, such a shame!  Lol!!  Anyway, the other day super dad and I were at Home Depot buying some more supplies for my front gate (geez, I need to stop talking about the darn gate) and we stopped in the most "manly"section of the store the "tool" section and there was this woman standing in the middle of the "tool" section of Home Depot with her little rat on a rope type of a dog dressed in a dress!  Come on people, really a dog dressed in a dress at Home Depot? Seriously?  Oh my gosh!  I had to really control my mouth because a sarcastic comment almost came out in a very loud voice about how ridiculous she and her dog looked and I probably would of embarrassed super dad!  

Something similar to what I saw!

1 comment: