My sweet little pup turned 3years old today! I cannot believe it, where has the time gone? I adopted Gracie on July 5, when she was 7 weeks old. Holy cow, I am surprised we are both alive to talk about it. Sweet lil Gracie has been quite the challenge these past three years and I have to say she has turned over a new leaf and has headed to mellow dog land (Mom/Dad, I am not making this up). I remember when I got her everyone said wait until she turns three and she will be a different dog, all I could think is I have to wait three years for this?
Well, Gracie is now three years old and a great dog, she no longer jumps up on the counter when I am cooking, I can tell her to go lay down on her bed and she will, she has not chewed on the furniture in a couple years (knock on wood), she is my protector, if she does not like you and she thinks you are too close to me she will attack (sorry scary skateboard guy, I had to use all of my strength to hold her back) and she loves to just lay in the sun, now that is my kind of dog!
Gracie's Favorite Things!
- playing ball
- chasing birds, bunnies and anything that moves
- chasing me on my scooter
- going to the beach
- ripping all of the stuffing out of toys
- hiking in O'neill Park
- EATING
- laying in the sun
- going over to Grammy & Grampy's house
- playing with her BFF Lucy
- swimming
- eating sticks and grass
- going to camp


No comments:
Post a Comment