Wednesday, August 14, 2013

Is it Friday Yet???

It's been a long week and it is only Wednesday!  Gracie has been battling what I thought was a stomach bug all week, that is until about 4 am this morning when she barfed like she has never barfed before and out came some seed like things that I am pretty sure they do not belong in her stomach.  We have spent a lot of time outdoors taking care of business, yes I will spare you the details, it is dinnertime and all.  I have been worried about her while at work, but Curtis the awesome dog walker took great care of her especially yesterday when she was at her worst.  Curtis came over three times just to make sure she was all good and did not need to go out and even sent me a video showing that she was just fine, he is the BEST!  It has been a long week!  

I ditched paddling practice tonight and went home to a glass of wine and some mint n chip ice cream.  Don't worry, I had a proper dinner to go with my wine and ice cream!  



I jumped on the band wagon and I am one episode into Orange is the New Black on Netflix and I am liking it so far.  My sister in law Shannon and I have decided that we could not survive an hour in prison let alone 15 months.  



I am hooked on Cliff Kid Z Bars, Honey Graham is my flavor of choice, its pathetic but I love them!  



The Sheriff and I are headed to wedding #4 this weekend, it is for one of his friends and I believe it is an Armenian Wedding, so it should be very interesting, fun and I get the feeling fancy, so we are breaking out our Sunday best (actually I am wearing the same dress I wore to my brother's wedding) and headed to Los Angeles on Saturday.  Speaking of The Sheriff, I am thinking about making it Facebook official, we are in a relationship, ha! The other day five of my friends announced they were dating someone and I kind of felt left out, so I might just do it, I just don't want to jinx anything, so we will see.  

Anyways that is all I got for the moment, tomorrow is my Friday (I think I just heard Angels singing), I could not be happier!

Good NIGHT!

No comments:

Post a Comment