I have been loving the chilly and wet weather yesterday and today, it has been so nice to see a change in the seasons. I have been a homebody most of Friday and all of today just getting stuff done around the house. Yesterday I had to bake six dozen cookies for the second annual cookie party I went to last night. Six dozen, yes that is a lot of cookies, but it was way better than the twelve dozen I had to bake last year. I made peanut butter blossoms, yes, that is their official name, Carrie looked it up for me cause she did not like the name I gave them. Anyways, I made peanut butter cookies for one reason and one reason only, I HATE peanut butter and by making peanut butter cookies, I will not eat all of the leftovers and I was not tempted to taste one from each batch, yes, I am genius, thank you for recognizing that.
Today was operation clean out my bedroom and bedroom closet. My closet was a disaster and I had a ton of clothes that I was sick of wearing and/or looking at so bye bye they went. I also had a corner piled with stuff; last years Christmas gifts, clothes, stuff from inside my car that I needed to go through, paddling gear, snow gear, you name it it was in the pile, yes I am hanging my head down in shame. So I spent a large portion of today taking 75% of the items out of my closet out, reorganizing, turning all of my clothes right side out and purging, it felt sooo good, I have been wanting to do it forever! And the best news ever, I found my umbrella, it was tucked in a purse I do not use anymore, how it got there I have no idea, but it has been found and I do not need to buy a new one!!
The beginning of the to go pile, three bags later and one bag of trash I was done.
After running across my snowboarding gear (I swear a little bit of everything was in that pile), I am so ready to go snowboarding, anyone want to go with me???
I put out both of my Christmas decorations, it took all of three minutes and the house is now decorated. Since it was raining today and I did not want to risk electrocution I chose not to hang my outdoor Christmas lights, I think that was a wise choice.
I discovered iTunes radio today and I seriously love it! They have a Christmas station that so far has been great, there have only been a couple songs that I have not liked and it is FREE, awesome.
And last but not least a birthday shout out to Mr. Pie, I hope you had a wonderful 9th birthday!

No comments:
Post a Comment