Thursday, December 12, 2013

Paddling Bug, It is Back!

Ahhh, the paddling bug, it is a super contagious bug that once you are exposed to it, it sucks you in.  I took the last month of paddling off, I was kind of burnt out and needed a break from the hours it took me away from my normal life because from February to September the amount of hours it requires is like a part-time job and I already work full-time.  So the last month I have focused on being a girlfriend, pet owner, housekeeper and cook.  It has been nice being kind of lazy and I have become reacquainted with my couch, seriously from February to September my couch is not sat on but only for a minute to tie my shoes and I am not exaggerating.  However with all the quality time I am spending with my couch my middle jiggle is jiggling a little more than I would like and it makes me crazy, so the last two Thursdays I have been getting up bright and early and meeting up with the team and getting some practice and exercise in.  I know one day a week is not enough to ward off the middle jiggle, but it is a start and I needed to ease my way back in cause I am so out of shape in just one month of no paddling. And back to that paddling bug, I have caught it again, I cannot wait to get out on the water again this Saturday.

No comments:

Post a Comment