Monday, December 23, 2013

Surf, Sand, Swimming & Shave Ice

Another great day on the island of Kauai!  Today we headed to Poipu for a change of scenery and some more snorkeling, the weather and water were beautiful and I got some more good shots of the littles.  We started the day with a little breakfast from the Wake-up Cafe.

Not the best food, but it was better than making a mess at home!

We crashed the pool at the Marriott, it comes with this amazing view!

These guys love the waves!



The pool, it was so nice and warm.

After the beach and pool we hit Kauai's Best Shave Ice.

This girl ate the whole thing!

So did this guy.



Another selfie.  
I ate most of it until it took a tragic fall brought on the littles.  :(

Mike; he never makes the blog, he is the littles Dad.

Well, that is all for tonight, my eyeballs are fried, Kathy needs help with dinner (she has been cooking way too much for us) and I need a shower bad.  

ALOHA


No comments:

Post a Comment