I am so glad that today is Wednesday and tomorrow is my Friday at work so that means that today's post is brought to you by a bunch of random stuff that is going through my head.
- I was sitting at my desk at work today thinking about what I need to pick up at the grocery store for this weekend cause it is going to rain Saturday and I want to be inside all cozy on my couch eating warm comfort food and all I could think of is that it would be really nice if I could call Gracie up and have her check to see if we have any eggs in the frig. At that moment, I pretty much knew I lost my mind, thank goodness I did not try to call her, I might of jumped off the nearest bridge.
- I went to Target today to get a couple things for Mr. Pies birthday on Saturday and I swear it was holiday madness inside there on a Wednesday at 2pm!
- It is December 4th and I have not turned on any Christmas music at home yet, so sad!!! This will be remedied this weekend, yay!
- I have not hung my Christmas lights yet and I am dying too! No music, no lights, it is not beginning to look like Christmas at my house.
Not OK!
- I am going to the 2nd annual cookie party this Friday night, I am still on the fence as what I am going to bake, ahhhh!! 6 dozen cookies are needed ASAP! I'm not gonna lie I am still wanting to just buy them from the store and fake the recipe, would that be bad?
- I have not paddled in over a month, tomorrow morning I am fixing that!
- Our City Manager is doing this Christmas riddle activity at work, I have no idea what the answer is based on these clues, help!!!!!
- I am pretty excited for Mr. Pies birthday this weekend, I bought him a duck call and I think he might be really excited when he gets it! The Sheriff and I went Christmas and birthday shopping for him last night, I am not sure who is more excited Mr. Pie or me about his presents!
-I have eaten In N Out two days in a row for lunch, bad ERIN!! In my defense I only have a hamburger, no fries and no drink.
- We leave for Hawaii in 13 days!
- My friend Louise sent me this text message......
This was my response to the Sheriff......
- I bought a few little party supplies to decorate for Mr. Pies Birthday, I hope he likes it.
I hope the Sheriff knows how RAD his girlfriend is!
- And the best part of today was a surprise visit from this little cutie.......
She brought me a little Christmas decoration that she made for me!
So SWEET!
Happy HUMP Day!


No comments:
Post a Comment