Wednesday, November 25, 2015

Remember This?

So you remember this post and this one?  The second was quite heated, very emotional and probably more info than you all needed to know.  I had and still have strong feelings about getting a puppy.  I miss Milo, he was a rad dog but I am not gonna lie, things regarding selling the Sheriff’s house have been a lot easier with one dog, not to mention the dog hair has been cut in half. The Sheriff and I have talked about getting a puppy and we agreed to wait for a litter that won’t be ready until the end of August if all goes to plan. Well the puppy gods are laughing in my face and on Friday we are headed to Fallbrook to check out a one year old male German Shepard and wouldn’t you know he is from that litter that we visited almost a year ago, yes, the same litter that I said “NO NO NO!” to.  I don’t know how things will go and if and that is a BIG if we get this pup it is going to take some work to make it work for all of us.  Time for me to reread all of the reasons I do not want a puppy again!  


No comments:

Post a Comment