Tuesday, December 14, 2010

Home Decor!

Some people use slipcovers, blankets, or pillows to decorate their couch, well in my house I use aluminum foil as the latest and greatest decor for the couch!  I know, so stylish, forget Crate and Barrel or Pottery Barn, all you have to do is head to your local grocery store, look for it in the baking aisle and there it is, it is all the rage and every pet owner is doing it! Yes, the Gracie dog decided last week that she needs to sleep on the couch during the night, well that is a HUGE no no in our house and she knows it.  So, I had to figure out what would keep her off the couch besides caving and letting her sleep in my room, that is her ultimate goal in life and that is not going to happen anytime soon, sorry Gracie, so aluminum foil was the best thing I could come up with and it worked.  So every night before I go to bed I bring out the foil and carefully place it along the couch and every night after I am finished placing it on the couch Gracie looks at me with her sad face and wonders why I do such mean things to her.  AHHHH, poor pup!

Just in case you were wondering, I buy the store brand aluminum foil!

No comments:

Post a Comment