January 1st is almost here and for all you Trader Joe's shoppers out there this is a friendly reminder that as of January 1st they will start charging their customers .10 per paper bag that you use if you do not bring in your own reusable bags. However, if you are are a Henry's shopper, Henry's will take .10 off your total for every reusable bag you bring in. So, if you are not already sporting your reusable bags it is time to purchase a few! Last year Santa left me a few reusable bags in my stocking and this year he left me some reusable produce bags (yay for no more plastic)! Rumor has it he stopped at the Container Store on his way in from the North Pole for some last minute ecofriendly shopping. All of my bags roll up and fit nicely in my glove box in my car or in my purse so I always have them for any shopping trip.
OH I didnt know that! I have a bunch of TJ bags and I ALWAYS forget to bring them with me. I think I will start remembering now that they are charging for paper!
ReplyDelete