Oh what a day, I hope everyone had a great Christmas this year, I know we sure did! Our day started with the discovery that Santa made it to our house during the night and that we must have been good boys and girls because our stockings were FULL!
 |
| Stocking hung by the chimney with care! |
 |
| A sweet lil bunny in Ryan's stocking for Caroline! |
 |
| Lots of sewing stuff and an Ipod touch, wow Santa, what a surprise! |
My Mom, Dad and I enjoyed an AMAZING breakfast compliments of my Mom! We gorged ourselves enjoyed french toast, bacon, banana muffins and mimosa's!
 |
My Dad providing the morning entertainment!
|
After breakfast Ryan and Shannon joined us for present time! Oh my Santa you out did yourself again this year! I received a bunch of clothes from J.Crew, a new blender from Ryan and Shannon and Apple TV from my parents! I thought the Ipod touch was awesome, now Apple TV, I am so becoming all techno savvy!
 |
| Look at all of those presents! |
 |
| Lucy all tuckered out after playing with her new toy from Mr. T! |
Stay tuned for "Part Two" of A Very Merry Christmas!
No comments:
Post a Comment