After all of the present opening and breakfast eating it was time to clean up the mess and wait for the family to come over. Around 3pm everyone arrived (The Ferguson's (Mike, Kathy, Cole, Mari, Anne & Joe, The Mudry's (Dwight & Ann), my Auntie Janis & Kathy's Mom, Dory ), drinks and holiday cheer, we all gathered in the kitchen to enjoy some tasty appetizers and adult beverages, mmm mmm good!
Then it was time for more present opening AGAIN! It was chaos with all of people and presents but everyone had a great time. I had a hard time trying to figure out what to get my lil nephew Cole for Christmas this year, he has a ton of toys and I always buy him pj's and clothes ( I cannot turn into the Aunt that only gives pj's for gifts) so I needed to come up with something different. I did a little research and decided that I am going to take him tubing in Big Bear this winter, I tried to play it as something that he would love to do and that we just have to go, but secretly inside I am dying to go and I cannot wait to go (I guess he is kind of lucky to have an Aunt who still thinks she is a kid)! Well, since you cannot wrap up a tubing trip this is how I told him what we are going to do!
| Cole's present! |
| Kathy, Cole, Mari & Dory |
| Dinner! |
| An Kind of funny, this was Cole's present and his Mom and Uncle are playing it. |
| Cole helping me with the dishes. |
| Anne, Ryan, Uncle Dwight, Joe, Mari, The BEST Dad EVER & Kathy |
Mari showing us all of her funny faces!
| Gracie enjoying her new bone from Mr. T! |
I hope everyone had a Very Merry Christmas!
No comments:
Post a Comment