Tuesday, December 21, 2010

Oh Girl, Say it Ain't So !!!

A few months ago I mentioned that I wanted to start a recurring theme for my blog, but I did not place a timeline on how often it would happen because there was no way I could predict how often I would stumble upon something that fell in to the "Say it Ain't So" category, well good news it happened this weekend when I braved the crowds and hit South Coast Plaza for some last minute Christmas shopping.  I was pushing my way through the crowds of people on my way to the GAP and low and behold right in front of me was this....


OMG! Girl, just because you cannot see your backside, does not mean that this outfit is cute!  I so wanted to tap this girl on the shoulder and tell her that she looks like a hooker from the back.  Who in their right mind puts this on and looks in the mirror and says "damn, I look good"? I mean really, at least put a black bra on!  Seriously, I just had to take a picture!

1 comment: