Sunday, December 12, 2010

Week and Weekend Recap!

Monday - Thursday:
  •  A lot of New Year's Eve prep work, I swear if my blood pressure had been taken at any point during the work day I would of been rushed to the hospital. 
  • Told one of our new instructors that I am done rewriting his class description and if he wants any changes made he needs to rewrite it himself and send it to me because I am done (I probably have changed it 8 times for him), I think he got the message that I am finished with him and his antics. 
  • Gorged myself with Trader Joe's Mint Chip Ice Cream!
  • No blogging, way to tired!
Friday:
  •  My Mom called to see if I wanted to meet her for lunch, me in a really bad mood. 
  •  I met my Mom at our usual lunch spot Cinnamon Productions, me still in a bad mood and crying. 
  • My Mom and I sat in her car for 30mins, yes you read that right 30mins and during those 30mins I yelled, I screamed, I vented, I cursed (used really bad words, sorry Mom) and cried about how terrible I think my life is (thinking about starting my 32 and still single club). 
  • I am sure my Mom was wishing she had not called to go to lunch.
  • My MOM is the BEST!
Saturday:
  •  Still in a bad mood from the day before.
  •  Decided I needed a little Christmas light retail therapy. 
  • Went to Target and almost had a meltdown when I could not find the lights I wanted. 
  •  Good news crisis adverted I found them up high and in the wrong spot (whew, that was a close one!) 
  • Gracie and I hung the lights together (me on the ladder, Gracie eating the paper inserts). 
  • Did our usual Saturday things laundry, cleaning, grocery shopping, etc. (so exciting!)
  • Christmas Party that night with all of my friends from South County Physical Therapy and Pilates, it was actually an employee party but after spending 14 weeks with them last year we all became good friends, so I made it on the evite list and proud to say the only former patient that made it on the list! 
SUNDAY: 
  • Took Gracie to O'Neill Park for a nice long hike, met a lady who I workout with on Saturday's there with her dog Jack. 
  •  Jack and Gracie were instant pals! 
  • Let Gracie off her leash and she ran and played the whole time.
  • Gracie had her first and hopefully last encounter with barbed wire it was so sad to see chunks of her fur caught on it, but at least it did not require a trip to the emergency Vet!
  • Gracie been the water loving Lab that she is was sure to find a huge mud puddle to play in.
  •  After our walk Gracie and I enjoyed a nice cup of coffee.
  • Gracie got a bath and we napped that afternoon! 
  • Ate more Ice Cream!
  • It was GREAT! 
A few photo's from our weekend!

Looks like she is saying to herself "what did she do to my house?"

Mud puddle fun!

Such a nice day to go for a hike!

COFFEE!
I was done, she was licking the inside of the cup!


No comments:

Post a Comment