Lately when my alarm goes off in the morning I can hear it but it takes me a couple minutes to figure out what the noise is. Well, this morning was no different, I heard it but it took a few mins to realize it was time to get up! Oh, I forgot to mention that it goes off at 4:30 AM! In reality no one should be getting up at 4:30am to go to the gym but that is what you have to do if you want to get a spot and some weights for the 5:30am "Lean Extreme" class. Crazy, huh? Apparently the person who has the morning shift at the gym did not hear their alarm clock cause at 4:50am there was about 30 people waiting to get in. It is kind of funny because I go to the 24 Hour Fitness and one would think that if it is called 24 HOUR Fitness it would be open 24 hours a day, well, I guess not, some serious false advertising going on!!! So, some of the peeps standing outside suggested that we go to the 24 Hour Fitness Agassi Super Sport, well my friends, I cannot afford to pay for the "super sport", so how am I going to get in? However, I thought since the doors are locked here and the only other 5:30am class that is offered is at the "super sport" then they should let me in! I was RIGHT, they let me in and a bunch of the non "super sport" people in. It was kind cool, probably the one and only chance I will get to see what I am missing out on!

Wow, good for you for going to the gym that early! And good for them for letting you guys into agassi without putting up a fuss (but I am with you...why call it 24 hour when its not?)!
ReplyDelete