Thursday, May 31, 2012

Almost Friday!

Wow, busy week = no blogging! 

It is amazing how a short work week can turn into a crazy busy week in the blink of an eye and before you know it it is Friday!  TGIF!  I am packing up the "G" for camp tomorrow morning, I have never really felt to guilty sending her off to camp for a night or two so that I could do my own thing, but after I typed out an email to the manager at the Pet Suites with all of the dates that I will need to leave her there I felt bad, the poor dog is being shipped off pretty much every weekend this summer.  Thankfully she loves it there and they are giving me a small discount on her stays! 

I think my dog walker might strangle me, I totally forgot that I needed to drop Gracie off tomorrow and never told him that he did not need to come till 9:45pm tonight and I have failed to pay him for two weeks, ahhhh, that never happens!  OMG! Time to pull my head out of the clouds, holy moly!

Speaking of strangling me, I think I have finally met the first patron at the community center that I am actually scared of, this person comes in the form of a 50 year old woman.  Who would of thought?  She is freaking scary and probably has my photo on some kind of voo doo doll or something like that.  For a moment yesterday I thought she was going to go postal on me over a refund that I was happy to give her, but my boss had not processed yet.  OMG, kind of scary the way she talked, made absolutely no sense and made it look like we were a bunch of yahoo's running a community center.  I felt like saying here is your money, now run and  never come back!  She was CRAZY!  Then, when I thought things could not get any crazier I noticed that all of my business cards were gone, there was a whole stack of them in the morning and by the afternoon they were gone, I sure hope all of those people who took them do not call me. 

Proof my cards are gone!

The DOCC is back in action this weekend!  It was nice to have a weekend break from racing last weekend, but I sure did miss it and I am so looking forward to our race on Saturday in Marina Del Ray, if you are in the area stop on by, the cooler has been found/cleaned and margarita's will be on tap!  Here is all of the info you will need.......2012 Kahanamoku Klassic Race

Here is a video of the last race, not sure if I am in it, but it is a cool video.

And the best news of all.........I got an email from Mr. Pilot-Man this afternoon, he passed his IOE (don't ask me what that stands for, he only told me a hundred times and I cannot remember for the life of me), he is back from India and is getting settled in Dubai.  Woo Hoo, way to go leO!

Have a great weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment