Sunday, May 27, 2012

A little of this and a lot of that!

So Mr.Pilot-Man took off yesterday morning (sniff sniff) and based on no news reports of any plane crashes he made it made it there in on piece, yay!  It is about 2:00am in Dubai, so his body must be a mess right now and he is off to India tomorrow for his big test.  Mr. Pilot-Man, if you are reading this please know that we are sending you good thoughts and you will do great!

Old picture from his Skywest days!

A huge shout out to all of my readers of the last post for the hugs, phone calls, text messages, etc, they meant a lot and I am so lucky to have all of you as friends!

On a lighter note, I am happy to report the case of the missing cooler was solved, thankfully I did not have to post this picture on facebook.


It was placed in the back of our coach Tyson's truck, he did not know who it belonged too, so he kept it with him hoping to find the owner.  It was kind of ironic, it stored margarita's for us and I found it after having a couple of margarita's with the team on Wednesday night.  After repeatedly telling my Mom I would never lose it, I will now be taking my Mom's advice and writing our name on it before it goes out again this weekend, I don't want to have to buy her a new one!

In the midst of my Mr. Pilot-Man sadness I indulged in a little retail therapy, my friend Ann Taylor Loft was very kind to me with a great sale going on and my pals at the GAP where kind enough to email me a $60 off coupon, so I bought me some new workout clothes; the pants I got are call gfast, I am thinking I should put them on and go for a run, they have got to make me go fast, cause the name says so!


The new Whole Foods by my house opened last weekend, it was a freaking mad house so I stayed far far far away from it.  Yesterday, Curtis the dog-walker braved the crowed and took his kids there and happened to run into "Fabio" eww, gross, I want to barf, I can't stand "Fabio".  He was promoting some health food product.

I don't think Cleo likes him either!

Speaking of new stores opening, Hobby Lobby is opening across the street and I cannot wait!  A lot of the blogs I follow mention Hobby Lobby in them but they were all out of state, I am so excited!

As I mentioned yesterday, leO and I had a great time wondering around downtown San Diego, but my verizon navigator aka Carla did not, dude, she was all out of sorts on Thursday, Friday and today.  This morning all of a sudden as I was walking to Starbucks she turned on and started shouting out directions, it was soooo crazy, like as if we need directions to Starbucks, seriously I don't even have to order there cause they know me so well.  She kept yelling at me to turn left and I could not make her stop, finally I had to shut my phone off to get her to pipe down.

Now this is weird, last week my Facebook account got hacked into, a few days later my YouTube account was hacked and today I got some strange text message from verizon saying my account was put on hold, WTH, who does this?  So, it looks as if I am going to have to change all of my passwords to every account to keep people out of them. 

Check this out.....

Such a pretty little flower poking through the fence, but I bet you $20 that the owner of this plant will get a nasty gram from the association telling them to remove the flower poking through the fence, they are heartless like that. 

I got my first Punch Card check in the mail yesterday!

I am pretty stoked, this app is gonna make me a rich woman!

I got my Dana Outrigger visor yesterday, yep it is official, I am on the team!

I bet you are jealous!

I went on another 20 mile bike ride today, Jill, Ricki and I rode down to San Clemente, it was such a pretty day at the beach, we are so lucky to live where we do!

AND......best of all today was a "sunroof day", yep the sun was out and after a nice bike ride it just seemed right to roll down the windows and open up the sunroof, gosh I love those days!


Look at that blond hair, gotta love the dark skin and blond hair that the new hobby has provided me with! 

Whew, that was a long post, if you are still reading give yourself a pat on the back you deserve it!
Hope everyone is enjoying there long weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment