Bright and early this morning I loaded up the “G” dropped her off at camp, got my coffee, ate a little breakfast and loaded up my car for a weekend of fun in Santa Barbara! WOOHOO! The only downer is that I have to suffer through work for 4 hours before I can hit the road. I am so excited for this weekend’s paddle, we have a team dinner date set for 7pm tonight, an interesting boat launch tomorrow, Margarita’s on tap via the trusty blue cooler that is ready and waiting to be filled up in my car, now if our coach would just email the boat assignments we would be all set!
The back of my car looks rolling “REI trunk sale” and I love it!
Have bike, will ride!
Gracie in the back all ready to go!
Hope everyone has a great weekend, catch ya back here on Sunday!



No comments:
Post a Comment