Tuesday, May 8, 2012

Thoughts for Tuesday!

I am going to start this post off my saying "holy mother of enchilada", let me just say Super Mom out did herself on Sunday by making the fam the best enchilada's for our seis de mayo celebration!  I was lucky enough to score five enchilada's to take home with me to devour enjoy for lunch and dinner on Monday, however I only managed to shove three of them down on Monday, so I was able to save two of them for today, boy oh boy were they tasty!  I am going to miss them tomorrow!  I LOVE food!
Lunch does not look pretty, but it was tasty!

I thoroughly enjoyed my Baskin Robins Ice Cream on Friday night, I ate the whole darn thing in one sitting and as I sat there eating it all I could think of is the saying "A moment on the lips a lifetime on the hips", but I don't care I want more, all I can think about is that ice cream!  Not good, I need therapy! 

I think it has been decided in my little brain that I am more of a morning person, more and more I am discovering my love of sleep and that if I get up early, I am off to a way better start of my day.  Ex:  This morning is my sleep in morning, I did not have to be at work till 9:30am, so my alarm went off at 6:10am and I hit the snooze button a couple times before shutting it off with the thought of I will get up in 5 minutes, well 5 minutes turned into an hour and wouldn't you know it I got nothing done this morning.  Gracie and I got a crappy walk in and when it was all said and done I was 10 minutes late to work and the day went by soooo SLOW, errr, but tomorrow I have to be at work 6:45am and I will probably get there at 6:30am and get a ton of work done and be awesome employee of the day!  Crazy I tell you!

This is what my desktop looks like I have been in a blogging hurry lately and save all of my photo's on there so I can access them quickly, looks like someone needs to get organized!



Saturday is my first outrigger canoe race down in San Diego, I cannot wait!  It is going to be crazy and I am kind of nervous/excited to see how the other teams compare to us.  There is also some huge triathlon going on Saturday, so we are having to leave at around 4:45-5am, not sure if I will survive, that is before Starbucks opens, ahhh!

Lately I have noticed that my blog posts have turned into bullet points/weekly recaps of everything that has gone on, I am trying to change that but my time is really limited these days, so until someone has a birthday, a baby, loses a tooth, learns how to ride a bike, or does something cute in my family you are all going to have to settle for some Midweek Randoms or Thoughts for Tuesday's or some other somewhat catchy title of a bunch of random stuff.   BTW, blogger only allows me to spell check once through a post, I know so weird, so please disregard all spelling errors, I am lost without my BFF, spell check.  Night!

No comments:

Post a Comment