Wednesday, May 23, 2012

A new set of wheels!

A couple weeks ago Super Dad got himself a truck, not just any truck, but a truck that he has now purchased twice!  Not too many people that I know buy they same truck twice, but you see Super Dad has been wanting a small pick-up truck for quite awhile but he could not seem to pry his wallet open and buy himself a truck, so as luck would have it, my brother bought a new car to cart around lil miss Caroline a couple weeks and just so happened to have a truck for sale and you guessed it Super Dad bought it from my brother.  In case you were wondering or already shaking your head, the Super Parents bought Ryan this truck when he was in high school, gave it to him when he moved out therefore it was his to sell someday and that's what he did, he sold it right back to the person who bought it for him, SMH!  I am pretty sure that was the worst financial decision Super Dad has ever made, he paid approx. $11,000 for it originally, $3000 for it two weeks ago and has spent more on that truck then it was ever worth brand new and to top it off it has close to 200,000 miles!  Oh well, I guess if there is a bright side, Super Dad knows the service history of the car, how many speeding tickets were acquired in it and the best part is he does not have to change the registration into his name, cause my brother never changed it.  SMH!!!  Super Dad, don't worry I still love you and I see your reasoning behind this, I just find it really funny (I think I laughed for probably an hour the night I found out about his big purchase)!



No comments:

Post a Comment