Not a whole lot going on lately, just the same ole same ole, for the most part. Friday night the Sheriff, Mr. Pie and I went to Tesoro High School's first CIF football game, it was down the street, it was cheap and it was a lot of fun, but it was late, we were tired so went went home in the third quarter, ha we are old! Saturday afternoon we were headed to the Bass Pro Shop but had to turn the car around and go home and read Sarah Plain & Tall, not a whole lot of explanation needed, you guessed right, someone did not read their book report book and was caught, thankfully for me, not him, I loved that book and the movie so I knew the storyline and all was well after we read it together. Sunday was a day of rest, I ran a few errands, hung with g-dogg and got reacquainted with my couch, it was a wonderful day.
We always need to take a group selfie (lol, that makes no sense at all)
Go Team, ya, we don't know anyone who goes to this school!
A great read, at least I thought so!
Me and G relaxing on Sunday afternoon!
I laughed so hard when I saw this, the poor Sheriff gets random texts from me with these pictures. Haha, poor guy!



No comments:
Post a Comment