Sunday, November 24, 2013

One Year Together!

Today is the Sheriff and I's first datingversary, yep we have been dating for a year.  I cannot believe we met a year ago today, this past year has seriously flown bye at lightening speed and has been a blast.  We have tackled many home improvement projects, spent a lot of time paddling together, enjoyed a lot of weekend getaways, gone to concerts, stayed home for game nights with Mr. Pie and just enjoyed each others company, it has been wonderful.  We started off today at the park with the pups, had brunch at Stacks and spent the rest of the day working on our punch list for Mr. Pie's room, we hung the blinds, replaced the vent, removed bits and pieces of tape, painted the doors and baseboard and now we just have some touch up painting to do and hopefully we will move Mr. Pie in next weekend.  I am not a huge anniversary person, I don't expect much (flowers would be nice or something that sparkles), so working on stuff together and just being together was all I wanted, other than that, I am not really a fan of making a big deal of things like this, so Sheriff if you are reading this, you need to know you are a great dad and a wonderful boyfriend, thank you for everything you have done for me in the last year, I look forward to many more years together! 

XOXO

1 comment:

  1. So cute! I too think dating anniversaries are not that special (ok they are special but not "fancy dinner and a huge present" worthy) but when you get married someday you BETTER celebrate those (well, until the kids come and ruin most chances for an actual anniversary date night)!

    ReplyDelete