Friday, November 1, 2013

Trick or Treating 2013

I hope everyone had a good time trick or treating last night cause we sure did!  Mr. Pie, the Sheriff and I hit the homes in their hood last night and scored some serious candy (perfect for our road trip today).  Mr. Pie looked so cute in his morph suit and at every house people commented on how cool it was!  After trick or treating the Sheriff had a trick up his sleeve and when Mr. Pie was least expecting it the Sheriff whipped out several cans of shaving cream and started spraying him with it.  It was hilarious, and from then on it was “game on” and the two of them were in a full on battle of who could spray the other the most.  I was just a happy bystander that was there to document the “fight” with pictures and to cheer them on.  Well that was until Mr. Pie turned on me and came after me with a can of shaving cream, I was like “oh no you don’t, and it was “on”.  We played in the street until Mr. Pie barfed (too much shaving cream in the mouth) and we were just about of ammunition and headed indoors.  Going into the house was interesting as we were trying not to get shaving cream everywhere, the boys headed to the showers and I had to get some loaner clothes from the Sheriff so I could drive home.   After everyone was cleaned up we were sitting watching tv and Mr. Pie told me that the reason why he sprayed me was cause he just wanted me to play with him, awwww, it was so sweet, he ended up saying that several times and it made me feel so good!  He is such a nice/good boy and who can say “no” to playing with him when you know he loves every minute of it, even though it means shaving cream in the hair, all over your shoes and requires an outfit change that you were not planning on making?   


This was my awesome pumpkin I carved at work, sadly it did not win a prize or even get "honorable mention".

Mr. Pie decked out in the glow in the dark necklaces that I insisted he have to enhance his costume and seriously, who does not love glow in the dark stuff?

At the neighbors house, he kills me with his cuteness.

The three of us post fight, the Sheriff took his sweatshirt off, so don't think he got us and we did not get him!

No comments:

Post a Comment