First off, thank you
to everyone who commented/liked the photo I posted on Facebook yesterday. All of your good wishes were felt and I am
excited to see what happens next week. I
don’t generally share unknown’s like potential jobs on the blog, I like to keep
things secret and share about them when they are a for sure thing, but for some
reason this felt ok to share. Today is
the last day of the 31 day blogging challenge and I think I did fairly well,
there were a few grouped together posts and one missed day, but I think all in
all it went pretty well and as you can see life is really busy and blogging
late at night can be tough, however, I am hoping to keep the momentum going and
blog more often than I used too.
Tomorrow the Sheriff and I are headed to Parker, AZ for the annual Dam
Race, I am pretty excited to go, it seems like forever since I have gotten away
and I am ready for a change of scenery and some pontooning on the river. But the most important piece to this is post
and the saving the best for last item is……………today is Super Mom’s
birthday! Here is a Happy Birthday shout
out from your favorite child! I hope you
had a great birthday, you are the bestest M O M ever! I hope everyone has a fun and safe Halloween,
TRICK or TREAT (I cannot wait to raid Mr. Pie’s candy tonight).

No comments:
Post a Comment