Ahhh, I'm getting so close to the end of this 31 day challenge, yesterdays post did not happen though, I was in recovery mode from this past weekend, I ate dinner and collapsed into bed and that was all she wrote for last night. Tonight I am in interview prep mode again! I have my second interview with Newport Beach tomorrow afternoon, so it has been it has been an evening full of studying, ironing and just mentally preparing for it. I think things will be a lot less stressful this go around and currently I do not feel the need to barf, so that is a good thing. I am taking tomorrow off from work because little Miss Gracie-pants needs to go to the Vet for some blood work due to her excessive consumption of water and I am going to see my girl Mandana to get my hair done before my interview to help tame this wild mane of mine and then it is off to the interview and then to Baby Beach to help load canoes for the Dam Race this weekend and then a date with the Sheriff. I am not sure if I said "and then" enough in that last sentence, I guess it is an indicator of my bad grammar and my busy life.
Again, please send calming thoughts my way around 1:40pm tomorrow as I find my way into the "hot seat" again and try and convince them how AWESOME I am and why they need to hire me right then and there, Gracias!
No comments:
Post a Comment