In the last few months my Starbucks has had a run of bad luck, first I had a nightmare about them closing here and then this happened, then my Starbucks caught fire and was closed for a few days which I was so traumatized that I could not even blog about it and then wait for it........... yesterday they were robbed in the middle of the night so they were closed as they waited for cops to show up and take a report. AHHHHHH! Along with all of those problems there have been several mornings that they have been closed due to plumbing work being done on the building and no water in their store and then I come to find out they will be closing for two weeks as they remodel the store, NOOOOOOOOO! My head hurts just thinking about it! I woke up with a killer headache this morning and I need my coffee, I just might call ahead to make sure everything is in working order before I walk over there. LOL, talk about serious first world problems.
Lol! This is how I feel about my Starbucks! Earlier this summer I went to get my coffee and the drive through was closed due to some silly thing, (the city was doing plumbing work and had the street closed. Boooo) so I called and asked them to bring my coffee to the car! As I explained to the kind barista who brought it to me....I had three sleeping kids in the car and this coffee is my reward!
ReplyDelete