Sunday, October 6, 2013

31 days - Day 6

A little weekend wrap-up!  Friday night a bunch us DOCC peeps and I went out together, we went to Stillwater in Dana Point for dinner and then we went and saw Super Diamond aka the surreal Neil at the Coach House in San Juan and had a great time!  Saturday was very low key, I woke up with a bad/almost a migraine headache, so the Sheriff and I hung out Saturday morning inside where it was nice and cool and enjoyed our coffee since it was probably 85 degrees by 10am here.  After he left to go to work and my headache was mostly gone (I could only feel it if I bent over) I went to Brayden's soccer game, poor kids, it was 94 degrees out.  After that it was a low key evening for Gracie and I, my headache came back so it was nice to just watch TV.  Today we had paddling practice (we are gearing up for the DAM race) and a little end of paddling season BBQ aka another excuse to hang out together and now I am just relaxing on the couch in denial of all the things I should get done tonight before another work week begins!  

This is how Gracie and I do Sunday afternoons!

No comments:

Post a Comment