Tuesday, October 1, 2013

31 days - Day 1

So there is this blog thing floating around the Internet about blogging for 31 days in a row, not sure if it is some kind of yay it is Fall thing, bored blogging mommy at home thing or look how amazing I am thing, but it sounds kind of intriguing and kinda like a challenge of sorts and it got me thinking, can I blog for 31 days straight?  Do I really have that much to say?  Will I be able to do it?  What will I say?  Will anyone read my blog after 31 days straight of nonsense that comes through my head and out my fingertips?  The what's and what if's are endless, so here I am giving it the old college try, who knows what will happen and what I might have to say!  Wish me luck and hope you don't get stuck with 31 days of me blogging about my dog or the FAB sub-par meals I cook the Sheriff and Mr. Pie on Wednesday nights cause we all know paddling season is over and that is all I used to talk about.  If you have any suggestions for a blog post or topics you think I should cover just holla cause this girl could use all the help she can get!

Feel free to give me some graphics tips (I almost forgot the "s" and it was going to be graphic tips, that is not what I need, lol), I could really use the help!  I am hoping in the next 31 days I can channel my inner IT/HTML code nerd and figure out how to make a button for this 31 days of blogging.

From what I have found on the Internet this is where the 31 day challenge began!


1 comment:

  1. i havent seen ONE post about a pumpkin patch. I think Mr Pie deserves a night at the patch. Maybe even tonight because we might possibly be there and can run into you three...

    ReplyDelete