Thursday, October 10, 2013

31 days - Day 10

Since today is the 10th day of the 10th month and it is the 10th day of my 31 days of blogging challenge, I thought I would share 10 things from my day today! 

After an entire day and night of rain yesterday, we woke up to sunshine and brisk temps this morning!  It is only gonna get colder so it might be time to break out the winter gloves and fire up the furnace.

Gracie girl and I enjoyed our morning walk a coffee (I have got to stay warm somehow).

Today was pay day for our beloved dog walker Curtis.  A few weeks ago I shorted him a dollar and I kept forgetting to give it to him, today I finally remembered.

I got in my car this morning and was greeted with the empty gas tank light, errr!  Nothing like being in a rush to work and need to get gas along the way.

Panera makes these yummy breakfast sandwiches but they are really bad for you, so I have to limit myself to one a week.


I have been avoiding the dentist like the plague, I hate going and I always cry afterwards.  I had an appointment a few months ago, but it was when work was hell, paddling had taken over my life, I was never home and I was getting ready to go on vacation so I cancelled my appointment and never rescheduled.  Well, they called today and I will be going in a month, sorry Kerry, I love you but I hate the services that you offer at your office.  If anyone needs a dentist he is awesome, you can call the number on your screen.

I called the Sheriff this afternoon to figure out our plans for tomorrow, there is no possible way he does not think I am crazy, after our chat and him shaking his head, I sent him the above picture, it is totally accurate.

I cleaned out my purse today, no explanation needed as to why, see below....

The cute little Halloween decorations were made and given to me by our sewing instructor at work, how cute are they? I cannot take them home since Gracie will want to eat them, so they are decorating my office at work.


And a special HAPPY BIRTHDAY to my friend Elisse!


There you have it, 10 things on the 10th day of the 10th month!



No comments:

Post a Comment