Sunday, October 13, 2013

31 days - Day 13

Ahhh, I almost forgot to update the blog tonight as I was engrossed in the Dunn Edwards book of colors while hanging out with the parents tonight.  See the Sheriff needs to do a little painting around his house and we decided yesterday that next Saturday we are going to paint Mr. Pie's new bedroom and get it all painted nice and paint some of his furniture to give him new look without having to buy anything at this time.  So I sent the Sheriff this picture......


and you can read our dialog below.....


The yellow he is referring to is this god awful yellow that he thinks would look just splendid in his living room, let's just say I will not be helping him pick, purchase or paint any yellow paint that will be going in the living room! AHHHHHH!!!!

1 comment:

  1. wait, so you tell him to pick ANY color for HIS own house and then the one color he pics, you nix? Nice erin, real nice.

    ReplyDelete